IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANY OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS OR DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS THEN DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THIS WEBSITE.
By accessing and using the Website, you are signifying your acceptance of these Terms.
The purpose of this Website is to allow you to browse information concerning Elevation Roofing and the roofing services offered by Elevation Roofing. All information and content provided on the Website is for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide advice on and/or estimates for roofing services.
Right To Change Terms
Elevation Roofing reserves the right to add to, remove, update and or otherwise change any part of the Terms from time to time without notice and such amendments or changes shall be effective as of the date in which they are posted on the Website. You should check the terms and conditions frequently for changes by checking the date of this page was last updated at the top of the page. Your continued access and use of the Website after the date of changes signifies your acceptance of the revised Terms.
Right to Terminate or Suspend Website
Elevation Roofing may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Website at any time without notice including, but not limited to: (a) add, remove, modify or otherwise change the services offered by Elevation Roofing; (b) features available on the Website; (c) add, remove, modify or otherwise change content of the Website; (d) impose limitation on certain features; or (e) restrict access to all or parts of the Website. Elevation Roofing reserves the right, but has no duty or obligation, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the Website.
Intellectual Property and Ownership
- With the exception of third party advertising or third party links, Elevation Roofing owns exclusively all information and screens appearing on the Website, including all designs, graphics, text elements, site design, logos, images, buttons, and icons. Elevation Roofing also exclusively owns the selection, assembly, and arrangement of all information and screens appearing on the Website, including any and all intellectual property rights, such as copyright, trademarks, and other proprietary information. All third party advertising belongs to the respective owner and shall not be used by a user for any purpose without the express written permission of the respective owner.
- Elevation Roofing and its logo are the property of Elevation Roofing. Certain other trademarks, trade names and logos on the Website and on any services Elevation Roofing offers through the Website are the property of the respective owners. Use of any such property, except as expressly authorized, shall constitute a violation of the rights of the owner of the property and shall result in immediate termination of your rights to use the Website.
- All content, except user content, that forms part of the Website is subject to intellectual property rights, including copyright and trademarks held by or licensed by Elevation Roofing. All rights are expressly reserved. The Website displays copyright and other proprietary notices. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo or other proprietary information, including images, text, and page layout, or use any meta tags or any other hidden text utilizing our name or trademarks without the express written permission of Elevation Roofing.
- You may not use any Elevation Roofing logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark design as part of any link without the express written permission of Elevation Roofing.
- Copyright law, trademark law and other intellectual property and proprietary rights legislation or common law, as well as international copyright treaties and multilateral and bilateral agreements, protect this Website. Unauthorized reproduction of the Website, or any portion of the Website, may result in severe civil and criminal law penalties.
- You agree not to challenge or assist others to challenge any Elevation Roofing marks and or registration thereof or attempt to register any trademarks, marks or trade names confusingly similar to any Elevation Roofing marks. Elevation Roofing respects the intellectual property of others and we ask our users to do the same.
Unauthorized Use of Website
You agree that your use of the Website is subject to the following restrictions. In the event that you breach any of the restrictions of use, Elevation Roofing has the right to immediately suspend your access to the Website.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Website or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Website and Elevation Roofing.
- You must not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Website, use of the Website, or access to the Website without the express written permission of Elevation Roofing.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages on the Website.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature through the Website.
- You must not use or post any third party content on the Website.
- You must comply with Elevation Roofing’s linking requirements if you link to any website owned or controlled by you. The linking requirements are as follows: (i) the link must be established to a page of the website approved by Elevation Roofing; (ii) the link may not misrepresent your relationship with Elevation Roofing or present false or misleading impressions about Elevation Roofing or its services and/or Website; (iii) the link may not contain content that may be interpreted as distasteful or offensive; (iv) Elevation Roofing shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your website; (v) Elevation Roofing may at any time, in its sole discretion, immediately terminate your link to your website, with or without cause. If Elevation Roofing exercises this right to terminate, you will immediately remove all links to your website.
- Except in accordance with these Terms, you must not use any frame or mirror of any content or images from the Website to any other server or Internet-based device or use of any images, including the use of thumbnails, copying, saving or recreating images or thumbnails, for any other purpose outside the Website without the express written permission of Elevation Roofing is strictly prohibited.
- You as a user are strictly prohibited from selling, transferring, copying, distributing, redistributing, recompiling the Website without the express written permission of Elevation Roofing.
- You must not use any information or material from the Website in any manner or engage in any activities including any and all use of the trademarks or copyright works contained on the Website that infringes on any third party copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy.
- You do not acquire any right, title or interest in the Website through use of the Website and you agree to abide by copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Website.
- You must not distribute to or otherwise disseminate through the Website or any material or information of any kind that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive or otherwise violates any law or infringes or violates any rights, including intellectual property rights, of any other person or entity.
- You must not use the Website to engage in activities or provide information that is false, inaccurate or misleading or to provide fraudulent or involve sale of counterfeit or stolen items.
- You must not provide information or participate in activities that will result in the transfer to our Website of any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs and other computer programming routines that may damage, harm, interfere or expropriate any of our Website’s systems, programs, content, information or applications or use tracking and or monitoring of functionality in connection with the Website, including, without limitation, to identify other users’ views, actions or other activities on the Website.
- You must not bypass any measures that we have taken to restrict access to the Website without our express written consent and you shall not engage in activities that would interfere with the operation of the Website or Website activities.
- You must not deep link or employ software or any automatic device, technology or algorithm that use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Website.
- You must not impose an unreasonable load on our Website infrastructure that would affect the operation of the Website.
- You must not advertise to, or solicit to buy or sell any products or Websites through the unauthorized or impermissible use of the Website or to send unsolicited bulk messages, status or mood updates, bulletins or other unauthorized commercial communications through the Website.
- You must not circumvent or modify or attempt to circumvent or modify or encourage or assist any third party in circumventing or modifying any security technology or software that is part of the Website or to cover or obscure online advertisements or safety features of pages of the Website.
- You must not attempt to impersonate another user, person or entity or Elevation Roofing representative in your use of the Website or attempt to sell or otherwise transfer your rights to another third party.
- You must not use or distribute any information from the Website to or attempt to harass, abuse or harm another person or entity.
- You must not use any computer program or system to harvest information including addresses or other data of users from the Website for any purpose unrelated to the Website.
- You must not directly or indirectly engage in activity such as click throughs in a coercive, misleading, malicious or fraudulent manner.
- You must not upload, download, post, email or otherwise transmit content that would constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate local, provincial, federal or international law or infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or proprietary right of third party or contains software viruses or other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- You must not post content that violates this Agreement or disrupts or interferes with the security of, or otherwise abuse, Website and Website Materials, system resources, accounts, servers, or networks connected to or accessible through the Website.
- You must not access, tamper with or use non-public areas of the Website or disrupt or interfere with any other user’s enjoyment of Website.
- You must not knowingly disable any such technology or tool embedded in the Website. You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the content on the Website, caption information, or any other material on the Website.
Liability, Warranties, Representations and Indemnification
- Your use of the Websites is at your sole risk. The Websites are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and Prizebox disclaims any and all other warranties and representations including that. Specifically, Prizebox does not warrant that (i) the Websites will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the Websites will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Websites will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, websites, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Websites will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Websites will be corrected.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE, SHALL PRIZEBOX BE LIABLE FOR ANY GENERAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITES. SOME PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW FOR THE LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. ALTHOUGH CERTAIN PROVINCES MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, PRIZEBOX RELIES ON SUCH DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWABLE BY LAW.
- To the extent permitted by the laws of your jurisdiction, you agree to indemnify Prizebox from and against all claims, liability and expenses, including legal fees and costs, arising from any unauthorized use of the Websites by you or from a substantial breach of these Terms. Prizebox reserves the right, in its sole discretion and at its own expense, to defend any action or claim and you agree to co-operate fully with any such defense.
Any breach of these Terms by you will result in your right to use the Website being terminated. The obligations in these Terms survive such a termination.
Third Party Advertisers
This Website may contain links from other third party websites and all such websites are independent of the Website. Elevation Roofing has no control over these third party websites and assumes no responsibility or obligations for such third party websites. The provision of such links does not constitute any endorsement of such linked websites, their content or information appearing on the website or any products.
The failure of Elevation Roofing to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Elevation Roofing and govern your use of the Website.
The Website can be accessed from all provinces and territories of Canada, as well as from other countries around the world. As each of these jurisdictions has laws that may differ from those of the Province of British Columbia, by accessing this Website, you agree that all matters relating to access to, or use of, the Website, or any other hyperlinked website shall be governed by the laws of the Province of British Columbia and the federal laws of Canada as applicable and notwithstanding conflicts of law. You also agree and hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of the Province of British Columbia and acknowledge and do so voluntarily.
In the event that any term or condition in these Terms is found invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalid term or condition is severed and the remaining terms and conditions continue in full force and effect.
Questions about the Terms should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Elevation Roofing Inc. (“Elevation Roofing”) is committed to protecting any personal information that we hold of users of our Website and Elevation Roofing’s products and services in accordance with commercially reasonable standards and the requirements of the Protection of Personal Information Act (BC) (“PIPA”).
This Privacy Statement covers the site http://elevationroofingbc.ca/.
PLEASE READ THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT CAREFULLY. IF YOU ARE NOT PREPARED TO CONSENT TO THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION BY ELEVATION ROOFING FOR THE PURPOSES SET OUT ON THE ELEVATION ROOFING WEBSITE OR IN THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT THEN DO NOT CONTINUE USE OF THE WEBSITE. SHOULD YOU WISH TO OPT OUT OF CONSENT TO THE USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION THEN YOU MAY OPT OUT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PROVISIONS OF THIS STATEMENT. BY CONTINUING TO ACCESS AND USE THE ELEVATION ROOFING WEBSITE, YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND CONSENT TO THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR THE PURPOSES SET OUT IN THE WEBSITE AND OR THIS STATEMENT SUBJECT TO THE OPT OUT PROCESSES SET OUT BELOW.
We may change our Privacy Statement at any time, without notice to you. You are responsible and encouraged to review the Privacy Statement regularly. The date of the last revision to our Privacy Statement can be found at the bottom of this document. Your continued use of the Website after this date signifies your consent to any changes to our Privacy Statement.
This Privacy Statement and the Elevation Roofing Privacy Code, available at [insert link], outline the principles and practices we will follow in protecting users’ personal information. Our privacy commitment includes ensuring the accuracy, confidentiality, and security of our users’ personal information and allowing our users to request access to, and correction of, their personal information.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
The Website collects personal information from users who request additional information about Elevation Roofing’s services by submitting a request through the Website. Your personal information is collected and used only for the purposes of responding to requests for additional information.
We retain a user’s personal information for only as long as necessary to meet the purpose of the collection of personal information set out above.
Any personal information we collect will not be sold or rented to third parties.
Information Gathering and Usage
Our Website uses __________________ to collect aggregate information on what pages users’ access or visit, when and how users visit our Website, and information volunteered by the user (such as survey information).
The information we collect is used to improve our products and services available on our Website and to improve quality of our Website.
The information we collect is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes but may be used where it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
Under no circumstances do we rent or sell personal information of our users to third parties.
Automatically Collected Information
Like most standard Websites, we use log files. This includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the Website, track user’s movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses and other automatically collected information are not linked to personally identifiable information.
We use third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Website. However, we own the code, databases, and all rights to the Elevation Roofing data.
There are certain times when we will disclose personal information to either fulfill an order or request or to improve our products, services or the Website.
We may occasionally hire or partner up with other companies to provide limited services on our behalf, such as managing and handling the processing and delivery of mailings (both email and postal mail), providing customer support, processing transactions, or performing statistical analysis of our services. We will only provide those companies the personal information they need to deliver the service. Those companies do not retain share, store, or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes. They are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information collected.
We may also disclose the personal and non-personal information of our customers to any successor-in-interest of ours, such as a company that acquires us. In the event we go through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your information will likely be among the assets transferred. Should such a combination occur, we will require that the new combined entity follow this Privacy Statement with respect to your personal information. If your personal information will be used contrary to this Statement, you will receive prior notice.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES DOES ELEVATION ROOFING RENT OR SELL PERSONAL INFORMATION OF OUR USERS TO THIRD PARTIES.
Service Announcements and Marketing Information
On occasion, it is necessary to send out a strictly service related or maintenance announcements. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance we might send users an email. Generally, users may not opt-out of these communications, though they can deactivate their account. These communications are not promotional in nature.
We only send marketing information concerning new product or service offerings to you, if you opt in to such communication.
Your Choice to Opt out of Certain Communications
When we collect personal information, you have a choice to opt out of certain communication. However, if you opt out of providing the required personal information to access our products and services, you may not be able to fully use or access those products and services.
You may request us to remove you from the system at which point we will manually remove you from the database.
If you are no longer interested in receiving e-mail and/or other communications regarding announcements and other marketing information from Elevation Roofing, please e-mail your request to [insert email address]. Please include your complete name and mailing address (as well as your e-mail address) if you prefer not to receive direct materials.
Our Website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This Privacy Statement applies solely to [insert website link] and does not apply to any of the third party links located on our Website.
On our Website, we take every precaution to protect our users’ information. This information is protected both online and off-line.
We protect personal information and the user’s right to privacy by:
- Only collecting personal information for the purposes set out in this Privacy Statement.
- Ensuring appropriate security measures are in place.
- Ensuring appropriate confidentiality measures are in place for personal information when dealing with any third parties.
- Ensuring that personal information is kept up-to-date and current for the purposes in which it is being used.
- Honouring any user request for access to their personal information.
We further protect personal information by ensuring that:
- Login, sign-up, account information and admin pages are protected by SSL.
- Login and password information is encrypted in the database.
- Login and password information is never sent by email.
- Contact information (e.g. email address or telephone number) is only shared with Elevating Roofing staff members.
Accessing/Updating/Deleting/Deactivating Personal Information
Upon your request, we will remove your personal information from view as soon as reasonably possible, and in accordance with applicable law. We do retain personal information in order to comply with law, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our agreements, and take other actions otherwise permitted by law.
You may request Elevation Roofing for access to your personal information. All requests must be made in writing and addressed to Elevation Roofing. You will be required to provide some information for security reasons and to verify identity. A small administrative fee may apply, depending on the request. Elevation Roofing has the right to deny access to personal information, if Elevation Roofing ever denies your request for access to your personal information, we will explain why.
If a user no longer desires our Website, we provide a way to correct, update or delete/deactivate a user’s personally identifiable information. This can usually be done by emailing our Customer Support at email@example.com or by contacting us at 250-868-9865.
Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law where we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on our Website.
If users have any questions, concerns or suggestions regarding our privacy practices, please contact us at:
Otherwise, we assume that we have your consent to collect, use and disclose your personal information for the purposes and uses identified in this Privacy Statement.
If you have any questions regarding our privacy Statement, please an email to [insert email address].